Saturday, November 7, 2009

sometimes we need to remember

when times get hard we are told to remember our blessings and what we are thankful for. I think that we should do that at all times. We should always remember what we are thankful for so we can use this in times of need. I created this blog so i can write as often as possible what I am thankful for! I would love for you to join me and this blog and write what you are thankful for! let me know if you want to join me and i will invite you to write on this blog this way we can all remember and realize what we have to be thankful for in this life!

I would life to start today with 5 things I am thankful for
1. I have the gospel in my life and I know it is true
2. I have a wonderful family who loves me and will help me
3. I have 2 wonderful daughters who always make me smile
4. I am healthy
5. I have a wonderful husband to stand by me in this life!

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Jessica! I love the idea. Check out my blessing blog http://cherigarner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete